Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last Post from Michigan

Here it is, the night before I leave and I am so ready to go. I know it is because of all your prayers that I am so calm and excited. I really have no nerves, I just can't wait to get back to Beautiful Gate.

Dusty would like to apologize to all of you. A lot of people have been feeding me well over the past few weeks and also giving me yummy treats to take home. I realized though, that the treats were disappearing. Well, Dusty ate so many of the goodies that he weights too much to go to Africa. He is so bummed about this, but He knows it is best this way. Dusty will be taken care of by 3 kids who already love him and fight over who gets to have them in their bed. He will be loved a lot.

Sorry I have nothing profound to say I am sure I will post something from New York tomorrow might, since I will be spending some time in the hotel.

Good night Michigan. See you in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment