Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the dream come true

Yesterday I saw two couple's dream come true, as they met their children for the first time. Everywhere I went yesterday you could feel God smiling down on Beautiful Gate, because not only did these parent's dream come true, but the dream and purpose of BG was also being fulfilled.

It was a joy to me to see a mom's face light up when I walked out of the house with her son. It was so much fun to see them play and laugh together. I could only think that this is what God must do every time someone enters into the family of God. He must smile with His whole body as He adopts up into the family that will never leave us abandoned.

BG has MANY adoptions happening in the next month. It is such a blessing to be here at this time.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, that is wonderful that a little boy has a family! Keep letting God work through you and show His love to those wee ones!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you can't imagine the love and joy of the new mom!! It's so awesome when God grows families in his own special way. In fact, two of my SCAM group ladies got their referrals today!! Two more little girls are on their way home!!
    I'm so excited that you get to witness all of this! How fun for you!! Have you decided yet which one you're going to bring home with you? :)
    I miss you!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing beautiful gift! I remember the feeling all too well of the moment Noah was in our arms "for good." How cool that you could witness it!! Praise you, God, for how you have adopted us as your children! Thank you for sharing how God is working in Lesotho. Love you and miss you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can picture the moment in my mind...how beautiful! Praying for you my friend...my advice? Don't think so hard. :) Just LOVE. You are so amazing.
    2 Corithians 12;9-10
    Julie

    ReplyDelete