1. I have learned while brushing my teeth, I must hold my hair back. Toothpaste in hair is not a good look.
2. I still don't know how this happened, but the other night I actually closed some of my hair in the closet door. (It was a long day, okay! Don't judge). Seriously I don't know how that happened.
3. Eating sometimes has it's challenges. The moment when you feel hair in your mouth and get grossed out that someone else's hair is in your food and then you realize the other end of the hair is still attached to your head.
4. One of my favorite things to do is drive with the windows down in the car. Now I need to make sure I have a hair band with me at all times, otherwise the windows must remain up, to avoid accidents.
5. Saturday was a beautiful day. As I rode in the car with the windows down, I saw a cloud of dust ahead. I quickly shut the window to avoid dust in the car and in doing so, my hair got shut in the window as well.
6. 9 out of 10 times I pick up a BG child, my hair becomes their handle and toy.
7. The amount of head bands, pins and other accessories is overwhelming. The sad thing is whenever I need one, I can't find it.
Each day I am learning and each day my long hair is growing on me (pun intended).
The messy look hair
Puppy love hair
Ice Cream eating hair
Team leader hair
Lion training hair
The 80's are back!!!!
Frog catching hair!