Monday, March 29, 2010

9 days

I am stuck in the in between and it is hard. Last week, I was still working, doing youth ministry, and serving at Haven Church. Now I am not. I am at the point where I just want to go. I know the next 9 days are going to go really fast, but it is still tough. Every day is filled with a lot of "last time"s. The last time I get gas in my car or the last time I see someone and have to say goodbye. I am as ready as I will ever be (maybe not, because I haven't packed) to go. I just want to go.



The good byes are not fun, they are very draining. While I am am with the person, yes, the conversation and whatever we are doing is fun, but then there is the final hug and the goodbye. I think I took 2 naps today, just because I feel so drained.



I want to thank my church, Haven CRC, for an amazing service last night. It was filled with God's power and His story for each of us. I could feel you all holding me up in prayer, literally, and I pray I never forget that feeling. To those who held my hand, made me laugh, prayed and gave me hugs...thank you. I am going to miss you all, but I know God has big things in store for all of us. Remember, whatever you do, do it 100% no matter the outcome, you will learn to trust God more and fall more and more in love with Him. To the MOSAIC students...I love you guys. Keep asking hard questions and keep seeking His will.



Here is the link to the video from last night.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=McY0u2d73j4

No comments:

Post a Comment