Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 7

I have so many highlights from today.  I had multiple times today that I had to remind myself that this is my job.  This morning I went hiking to one of the most beautiful places I have every seen.  Taking time to enjoy Vancouver with families who have adopted from BG is a priceless gift.  Seeing their lives and the love of a family for the children that have a special place in my heart is something I don't think I will ever be able to describe in words.





Tonight Bryan and Anita and I presented to a room of people that are in the process of adopting to Lesotho.  The room contained people who are on different parts of the journey.  It was so cool to sit back and hear the questions they asked us as well as the other parents on the presentation panel.  At the end of the night a couple came up and told me the name of their child whom they were just matched with.  What a special moments it was for me to be able to tell them about their child.

My heart is overflowing with the goodness of God that I have experienced today.

No comments:

Post a Comment