Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 6

We have made it to Canada!!!

I have to say that with each day of this trip, I am finding new ways as to why I love this job.  Meeting and hanging out with families who have adopted from BG is an amazing thing.  I have always felt that God gave me a huge gift through in the children and staff at BG, but tonight I am realizing the other aspect of the gift, which are the families.

Tomorrow the Geurinks and I will be touring and presenting at the Canadian adoption agency.  It will give us an opportunity to see the facility, meet the staff as well as the people who are in the process of adopting from Lesotho.  I can't wait to meet everyone. 

Photos of the day...
 
This photo was actually taken on Day 5, but I needed to include it.
 

Flying over the mountains


 
I am enjoying hanging out with these four as they play Settlers.
 

Blog shout out to Candise Wilde!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment