Sunday, January 5, 2014

I am loved.

It is great to be loved by so many people. God has placed people in my life that make it more fun, more full and more impactful. I am blessed, but it also means saying goodbye is tough. BUT I go with the faith that these relationships will grow and become richer, because in six months we can come together and share how God used all of us to further His Kingdom.

So, let's talk about the major hurdle I face...THE WEATHER!!! I am at a lost with what to do. As of right now (Sunday night) Grace (my travel partner) and I will be driving to Chicago tomorrow and hopefully we will be able to get out. Please join us in praying that the huge storm that is hitting the mid west will still allow us to get out and get to Beautiful Gate.

Lord willing, my next update will be from Lesotho.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment