Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sunny Saturday

Hey all,

It is a beautiful sunny day in Lesotho!! I decided to work today, because I am going on a Holiday Thursday and want to get a project done before I take off.  I have to say it is a great thing to work from the front porch.  The sun is shining and I am loving it!!!

My little guy came home from the hospital last night.  The doctors still don't have any answers as to why he is so sick, but it is good to have him back at BG.

I have had some strange feelings the past few days.  July 1 is coming very fast.  In some ways I am ready to be home and see my family and friends.  In other ways, thinking of home brings anxiety and fear.  How will I answer your questions?  How will I explain what I have walked through?  Will my relationships with people be the same or different?  If they are different, will people accept me and my brokenness?  My heart races thinking of everything that is going to happen.  The anxiety of living in two very different cultures and communities brings anxiety.  I try not to get overwhelmed in my feelings and take things one moment at a time, but my "western" mind sometimes goes ahead of that plan and then my heart starts to race.  I just keep praying that with every day, God will provide me the strength and grace to be able to fully experience life wherever I am.

I am blown away how God is providing for the second half of this journey.  I have multiple presentations plan to share BG with others.  He has provided a brand new apartment for me to live in.  He has provided people ready and willing to talk about the journey once I get home.

I am blessed.

Now off to go play some Cricket with the Geurinks. I hope you all can enjoy your Saturday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment