Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blessed

I am so blessed.  The past few weeks I have been spoiled by friends and family who have shown me the body of Christ.  Tonight as I prepare to head back to Lesotho, I continue to feel so much love and support.  The emails, texts and Facebook messages are full of support and encouragement.  I know God is smiling because of your acts of service.

Together we are the body.  When one person leaves on a mission, we all take part in that mission.  Thank you for joining the part God has placed in my path.  My heart is at peace and very excited to serve Him by loving on the children and staff of Beautiful Gate.  I am also humbled that He has chosen me for this. May He receive all the praise for the work He uses me to do. 

My prayer is that I become invisible, so that He becomes visible!! 

Monday morning I start the travel process and Lord willing, I will be in Lesotho around 8 am on Wednesday (1am in Michigan). Please pray that the flights go smoothly and my luggage is underweight (silly, I know, but important).

I will post once I am at Beautiful Gate.

Thank you all for being the hands and feet of Jesus to me through the dreaming, surrendering and planning of this journey.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that you made it safely! I know the my sister would LOVE to be there with you right now. She misses it there at BG. I look forward to hearing more stories from your time there. :)

    ReplyDelete