Thursday, February 18, 2010

Contest!!!

Recently I was trying to figure out how to share my adventures in Africa to you blog readers in a way that doesn’t sound like every adult character on Charlie Brown, “wah wah wah wah wah.” I decided to take a friend along to help with the journey. I would like to say this was my idea, but I need to give credit to my friend Karebear Lubbers, who did the same thing on her trip to Uganda and hopefully will publish her stories because they are great. So throughout my 6 months at Lesotho you will hear updates from me and my perspective as well as updates from my friend and the adventures he has been on.

Here is the contest…my friend needs a name. As you can see my friend is a nice fluffy puppy who loves to be cuddled and loved. I am sure my friend will enjoy it’s time with the children at Beautiful Gate, because there will be so many children to love on it.

You can submit your names to my email, christina.terpstra@gmail.com with the subject "name my friend". I will then pick a winner and my friend will have a name. And yes, there will be a prize for the winner.




1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Fun! Your fluffly friend will add more variety to your mission. Enjoy! Maybe he and BONES can meet up some day. Cheers! Karebear

    ReplyDelete