Sunday, February 7, 2016

Funding Update

For 4 years you all have been faithful supporters to me finically. I am grateful for the sacrifices you have made, so you could give to my missionary support fund. I do not take those sacrifices lightly and strive to be a good steward of the gifts that I have received so that I can proclaim God's truth to those I meet, both at BG and while traveling and speaking in North America. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to follow God's call to serve. I love my job and know that I could not be where I am and do what I do without all of your gifts. 

Last year when I announced that 2016 would be my last year at BG, I saw a significant drop in my funding. I apologize for not fully explaining that this year I will still be working a full year with BG. That will mean six months serving in Lesotho (January to July 1) and six months touring around the United States and Canada (July 2 to December 31). This year will include more travel and meetings as I will be introducing Tyler Robbert, the new North American Ambassador to supporting churches, organizations and individuals. My hope and prayer is to finish this year setting Tyler up for success, so that he is fully equipped to serve in this role. I have full confidence that the Lord will use Him to move mountains for BG and excited to see the Lord use Tyler's many gifts to proclaim His truth. 

In order for me to complete my responsibilities here, I do need more funding. I never want to use this blog as a way to ask for funds, but I also know that I cannot keep serving this way if the funding does not come in. For those of you that donated in November and December, thank you so much. They were big months, but unfortunately more is needed. 

If you would like to support me financially, checks can be made out to AFBGMI and sent to...

AFBGMI
c/o Terpstra Missionary Fund
100 S Pine Suite 107
Zeeland, MI 49464

Remember not to put my name anywhere on the check. 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at christina.terpstra@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment