Monday, February 23, 2015

What people think I do at work...

We have all seen the pictures people post of what people think they do at their job. I laugh sometimes when I think about what photos would represent my job. State side there would be ones of me speaking, some of me in meetings and corresponding with people to set up appointments.


Then there would be photos of my job in Lesotho...

Playing with the kids...


My record for the "Ausi Christina" pile up is 5 children and 2 staff members. I am hoping to get this number to 10 before I leave in July. 



Joking with the staff


Spraying the kids with a hose 


The funny thing this is where you find me most days. Corresponding with donors and churches, planning out mission teams and staying connected to those around the world that love BG. 


I love what the Lord has me doing. Each day is different. Each day has joys and challenges. My hope is that at the end of the day I go to bed exhausted from the work I was able to do for the Lord that day. Through every photo and at the end of everyday, may His name be praised through what He used me for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment