Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Prayers

Sunday afternoon, my friend's lost a son. The staff of Beautiful Gate and I lost a friend. There are no words to what we are feeling. Even though we are an ocean away, we grieve and weep for and with our friends. 

Zach was at Beautiful Gate last March. What a joy it was to see him serving here and at Beautiful Gardens. He laid the foundation for some of the houses there. His service will bless people who never knew him, because they have a house to live in. The Beautiful Gate campus contains fingerprints of Zach and his family members that will never be erased. Their faithfulness to God and to the work here is indescribable. 

Please pray for the Kroll family. Keith, Lori, Tyler, Morgan and their extended families are on a painful journey and they need the body to surround them now. Pray for the Zeeland community and the staff at Haven Church as they serve this family. 

Ever since I heard the news, John 16:33 came in my heart. "I have told you these things, so that in my you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Come Lord Jesus and overtake any feelings and emotions that take us away from you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment