Saturday, February 2, 2013

Please Pray!!

Friends, I am writing to you with a very heavy heart tonight.  We at Beautiful Gate are in need of your prayers.  Yesterday one of our little baby girls passed away very unexpectedly (more blogs about this to come).  We have 3 little ones in the hospital that are VERY sick and in need of prayers for life.  Tonight, another baby was brought to the hospital and I was prepared to take on the night shift as a house mother went with them, but we just heard the child will not be admitted and will be back at BG soon.  We are tired.  We are grieving.  We need your prayers to carry us through.

On my last Sunday at Haven, the worship leaders asked what I wanted to play for my last song.  I choose 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman for a few reasons.  Getting to BG this song has carried me through the days when I have no strength to go on.  The first verse says it all...

"The sun comes up its a new day dawning.
It's time to sing my song again.
Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me,
let me be singing when the evening comes."

I want to be faithful, like this verse says. Whatever happens during the day I want to keep singing praises.  As hard as it is right now, I NEED to keep singing praises. 

Please pray!!! Also if you know of someone who is volunteering here, please send them an email, or message of encouragement.  We are all grieving.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for all of you. May God's light and grace shine upon you. He is sovereign all the time. Trust His heart.
    Hugs,
    Karen B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! I'm so thankful that the Geurinks have you supporting them. May God surround BG with His everlasting hands .. and may EACH of you feel His presence :)

    ReplyDelete