Thursday, October 16, 2014

O Canada!!

Last month I had the privilege of spending some time in Vancouver, Canada. This trip was focused on reconnecting with many former BG children. I cannot explain the feeling I had seeing children who once came to BG scared and withdrawn now in a family, running, dancing, playing and so full of life. I was able to connect with Sunrise Adoption Agency, and a potential church support of BG, but none of that compared to an afternoon of Lego building or a 5 year old's birthday party, a preschooler's school performance or many get togethers with multiple families just being with each other.

The redemption that takes place through adoption is one that always grabs my heart. I can't help but remember that we all are adopted and have experienced that same redemption and one day we will be able to meet our Abba and sit on His lap and play Legos. And everything that happened here will be ignored. The good, the bad and the ugly, because above Jesus is Better!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment