Sunday, April 8, 2012

North American Ambassador for Beautiful Gate Lesotho

In October of 2009, I went on a two-week mission trip to a tiny country called Lesotho. I had no idea that after this trip to Africa, I would be spending the rest of my life advocating and caring for the fatherless children of Lesotho. Spending two weeks at Beautiful Gate Lesotho Child Care Center not only introduced me to the needs of these fatherless children, but it introduced me to God’s will for my life. Since that trip in 2009, I have taken multiple trips back to Lesotho, some just for a few weeks, but also a four-month stay as well. Through every trip God revealed to me a little more of His plan and design for me. In each trip He gave me confidence by showing me how I can use the gifts He has given me, not only to bring hope to the children of Lesotho, but also to bring glory to His name. He asked and I said, “Use me.”

Because of this, I have accepted the position as North American Ambassador for Beautiful Gate Lesotho. This role will entail me living part of the year in Lesotho and part of the year in North America. While in Lesotho, I will be assisting the Director with the current day-to-day operations, working with teams that come to serve, and other public relation duties. While in the United States, I will be speaking at churches, with individuals and organizations, promoting and raising funds for Beautiful Gate Lesotho. I will also be hosting fund-raising opportunities for Beautiful Gate Lesotho as well as coordinating volunteer teams to serve at Beautiful Gate.

I am honored to serve the beautiful children in Lesotho, but I need your help to make this possible. The North American Ambassador for Beautiful Gate Lesotho is a faith-based salary. Please consider how you can help me defend and care for the fatherless children of Lesotho by supporting the mission God has given me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay you are blogging again! I am praying for you and trusting with you that God will provide as He promises :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete