Sunday, July 25, 2010

See you Later

So I just put all the kids to bed for the last time. It was pretty hard. I decided to say goodbye to them tonight, instead of in the morning, so I wouldn't feel so rushed. One of the boys told his house mother he wanted me to sleep with him tonight, since I was going to America in the morning. I got into his cot, but there wasn't enough room for him, so he kicked me out.

Friday I was taking the children for a walk outside of BG. One of the older girls found it really fun to take her foot and slam it down on the dirt road to make a definite footprint. I decided to join her and after a few minutes all of the children were doing it. It made me think what footprint did I leave in Lesotho? What part of God's bigger plan did I play? I am not really sure, but I do know that Lesotho, BG and the people I have met have made a huge imprint on my heart and I will never be the same.

Tomorrow I start the long journey back, but I pray someday I will be back to BG and Lesotho. I pray I can take others with me and introduce them to the beautiful people that are here. Anyone up for a trip with me?

Please pray for a safe journey back home. I leave here at 5am (Michigan time) and if everything goes according to plan, I will land in GR Tuesday at 1pm. Some of you have asked if you could meet me at the airport. You are more than welcome too. I will be having a quiet night with my family after the airport, but you all are invited to see me at the airport. Your prayers and support have been a HUGE asset to this "leap of faith" and I would love to celebrate with all of you!!!

Love and Hugs from Lesotho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment